Server set up

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Sat Jan 16 04:23:36 UTC 2010

> Hi Kaya,
>
> Firstly, just for clarity, I do know all of that, and the original
> poster of this thread is the one you CC'ed.
>
> Secondly (also just for clarity, I guess), most of your post is OT, as
> it is basically a reply to my post, and my post was OT as it was
> simply a reaction to the original poster's mistake of saying Linux and
> meaning FreeBSD.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rolf Nielsen
>
> P.S. No, I'm not trying to be a smart arse. ;)

Hi Rolf,

it's cool :-) I know you knew all that but just wanted to take it a bit
further that's all.......

Please don't worry about who I sent or cc'd to as for me it was just
about sending the message out.

Thanks for the OTT warning was just trying to clarify and extend.

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on the front foot in mailing
lists and forums for a while as I personally have taken a back seat
while trying to learn many new things. I really wasn't trying to get in
the way but just build on.

Anyway, call it a simple miscommunication on my behalf - as long as it
helps the OP as that was what it was designed and intended to do!!!

Regards,

Kaya