OOo question.....

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Jan 16 00:09:37 UTC 2010

	this may be offtopic but it does deal with our OO.org port.
	a friend sent me a very nice "slideshow" in powerpoint format.  I've
	saved it (and the original) somewhere in the evolution directory so all
	the photos are safe.  first question is: can I save an individial image
	using Openoffice?

	Second q is howto use them for my desktop backgrounds in KDE since,
	upon rebuild and relaunch, everything is black.   the first question is
	howto save a separate image?  or are there other tools to do this?
	[neither xv nor gv work]

	tia,

	gary

    The 7.79a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php