Regular Expression Editor

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Jan 15 13:19:44 UTC 2010

>>>>> "Chad" == Chad Perrin <perrin at apotheon.com> writes:

Chad> I don't know if I've just overlooked your presence before, or if this is
Chad> actually the first time I've seen a comment from you on this mailing
Chad> list, but hi, Randal.

It might be the first or second comment.  I'm a new FreeBSD user.  I've
been talking about my experiences in the intro/outros of recent FLOSS Weekly
episodes (http://twit.tv/floss) if you want details.

Chad> I think you must have overlooked the part where Carmel mentioned writing
Chad> regexen for use with sieve+Dovecot and possibly with Postfix.

That wasn't in the initial message that I recall.  But if that was already
clear, I apologize for repeating my question.