ISO image size -regarding

Knight Tiger caugar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:56:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

To update all,

I followed Roland's suggestion and installed isomaster and just opened
the iso file (1GB) and saved it again and it 'magically' shrank to 570
MB. The new ISO was burned and tested on a physical machine and it
works fine. Thanks Roland !

I tried Ian's suggestion and copied from the ISO file and can confirm
that his recommended changes did the trick and the ripped files only
measure 570 MB making it easier to use mkisofs . Thanks Ian !

Cheers
Scott