rc.d script not working for Xmms2 :-(

Kaya Saman SamanKaya at netscape.net
Fri Jan 8 13:00:30 UTC 2010

Many thanks for the tips I am almost there but have a problem now!

This is the output I get:

./xmms2launcher stop
./xmms2launcher: WARNING: cannot read shebang line from
/usr/local/bin/xmms2launcher
xmms2launcher not running?

 From my current file:

rd1# cat xmms2launcher
#!/bin/sh

# PROVIDE:    xmms2launcher

. /etc/rc.subr

name="xmms2launcher"
rcvar=`set_rcvar`
command="/usr/local/bin/${name} -u kaya"

load_rc_config $name
run_rc_command "$1"

Of which I know call xmms2launcher_enable="YES" from within /etc/rc.conf

The only issue is that the command is here:

rd1# ls /usr/local/bin | grep xmms2
nyxmms2
xmms2
xmms2-et
xmms2-find-avahi
xmms2-launcher
xmms2-mdns-avahi
xmms2d

So if I can't add the - does this mean that I have to create a link to
xmms2-launcher with name xmms2launcher??

--K