Any delivery block to freebsd-questions list?

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Jan 7 20:30:32 UTC 2010

Hello,

I have sent some hours ago a mail to freebsd-questions
which went out fine to the MX of my ISP (as I can see in
/var/log/maillog) but does not show up in the list and not
in the Archives. The Subject: was about sendmail and SMTP AUTH.

I have changed the ISP today morning for outbound mail and it
may happen that this could be the cause, even if mails to
other recipients are working fine...

Is there some kind of anti-SPAM protection for freebsd-questions
based on the IP of the SMTP origin? To whom I could contact?

Thanks in advance

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz