mysql not starting on boot

Dário P. fbsd.questions.list at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 17:20:43 UTC 2010

Qua, 2010-01-06 às 18:03 +0100, Samuel Martín Moro escreveu:
> About apache, maybe it's the ServerName option that's missing.

I don't think so, because I have it on httpd.conf.

#
# ServerName gives the name and port that the server uses to identify
itself.
# This can often be determined automatically, but we recommend you
specify
# it explicitly to prevent problems during startup.
#
# If your host doesn't have a registered DNS name, enter its IP address
here.
#
ServerName www.ptbox.org:80

Can it be something wrong with VirtualHost's ?