mysql not starting on boot

Rob lists at midsummerdream.org
Wed Jan 6 15:59:56 UTC 2010

Since I upgraded to FreBSD 8.0, I'm noticing that mysql isn't starting
on boot anymore.  It starts fine once the system has booted, and looking
at the mysql log I see:

100105 17:46:56 mysqld_safe Starting mysqld daemon with databases from
/var/db/m
ysql
100105 17:46:56 [ERROR] Can't start server: cannot resolve hostname!:
Unknown er
ror: 0
100105 17:46:56 [ERROR] Aborting

I use dhcp and ddns in my network, so I'm guessing that mysql is
attempting to start before the networking has stabilized.  Is there a
way to make mysql be the last thing started at boot?

I tried adding:

# REQUIRE: NETWORKING

To the init script, but that didn't seem to have any effect.  Is there a
tool that will run through all the init scripts and tell you the order
of startup?

Rob