FreeBSD 2.0.5 Release

Paul Shi shihang at hkusua.hku.hk
Tue Jan 5 06:04:44 UTC 2010

Actually, I do have a floppy drive on my computer (what a piece of old
junk...)

So I suppose that I do need to write content in /floppies/ directory,
including root.flp, boot.flp and 00_TRANS.TBL, into a floppy disc while
having install 2.0.5-install.iso in CD drive, according to Warren and
Andrew. I just found a boot.flp in /floppies directory and I am wondering if
I could boot from the floppy disc this time? I probably will try it first.

Again, thank you guys so much! All of you have been so warmhearted and I
really appreciate it!

Your sincerely,
Paul Shi
Electronic and Communication Engineering Senior
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
University of Hong Kong