RealTek 8168 issues

Ryan Coleman ryanjcole at me.com
Tue Jan 5 03:17:56 UTC 2010

Jason,

I'll try again tomorrow. I think the board is bad, to be completely honest.

I pulled my desktop board out and installed that, got 8.0 to install OK there, then went to attach the RAID card (an HPT RocketRaid) and boom. It loads the BIOS, loads the RAID BIOS and nothing.

I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for the lead.

--
Ryan