Failure to install icu

Rem rem at remdog.bsd.net
Sat Jan 2 19:45:00 UTC 2010

On 2010.01.02 14:23:16 +0000, illoai at gmail.com wrote:
> 2010/1/2 Rem <rem at remdog.bsd.net>:
> > /usr/ports/devel/icu is a needed dependency for a program I wish to
> > install, but icu fails to make. This is the error message I
> > receive:
> >
> > SUMMARY:
> > ******* [Total error count: ? ? 1]
> > ?Errors in
> > ? [/tsformat/ccaltst/TestCalendar]
> > Elapsed Time: 00:00:28.000
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > Stop in /usr/ports/devel/icu.
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > Stop in /usr/ports/devel/boost-libs.
> > *** Error code 1
> >
> > Can someone please give me a heads up on this one.
> >
> > Thanks...
> >

> The actual error that it is failing on is above that, you'll need
> to show that.  You might also remind us what version & arch
> you are using.

Boy...I don't know where to look for that.  I have included some of the
lines that preceded the actual error message, and there are many similar
"test" lines preceding those.

 /utrans/
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestAPI
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestSimpleRules
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestFilter
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestOpenInverse
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestClone
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestRegisterUnregister
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestExtractBetween
   ---[OK]  ---/utrans/TestUnicodeIDs

SUMMARY:
******* [Total error count:     1]
 Errors in
   [/tsformat/ccaltst/TestCalendar]
Elapsed Time: 00:00:29.000
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/icu.

But I can't find any lines in the build, other than those above, that
actually indicate an error.

Rem