Openoffice3 and aspell

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Sat Jan 2 07:41:08 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jan 01, 2010 at 08:00:28PM -0800, Neil Short wrote:

> [...]

	The main reason I upgraded to OOo-311 was to have a functional
	spellchecker.  I can't find any, even tho but clicking around I
	found ``en_US.oxt'' which is a zip file.  The HElp file does not
	jibe with what's there in the File -> Wizards ... .   Anyway, Adam,
	the extension you listed turns out to be the file I downloaded.

	How-to install the thing and get it working!?

	gary

    The 7.79a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php