Sysinstall Post-install System Management

Frank Wißmann frank.wissmann41 at web.de
Fri Feb 19 20:47:36 UTC 2010

Hello!

Programmer In Training schrieb:
> On 02/19/10 13:50, Polytropon wrote:
>> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 13:42:09 -0600, Programmer In Training <pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us> wrote:
>>> It's really past the point where I can just wipe the system and
>>> reinstall, making sure to opt for linux emulation from the get go.
>> It is not needed to reinstall the whole OS just because you

> [root at heaven]pkg_add linux_base-fc10
> pkg_add: can't stat package file 'linux_base-fc10'

Well, here you have to pass the "-r"-flag to "pkg_add". Don't forget
this, or are you installing from a local FS?

Greetings Frank

--
GU d- s:+ a+ C+>$ UBS>$ P L- !E--- W N+@ !o K--? !w--- O !M- !V- PS+ PE
Y? !PGP- t+ 5 X !R tv- b++ DI !D G e h+ r- y?

When pack meets pack in the jungle
and no one will move from the trail
wait till the leaders have spoken
it may be fair words shall prevail