HP DV4-2153 laptop

Outback Dingo outbackdingo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 20:34:06 UTC 2010

Possible being an N chip its the newer ath9k which i had a similiar problem
under linux, but finally after getting the ath9k module loaded i could see a
card was there, then a simple ifconfig wlan0 up and iwconfig wlan0 power
auto under linux got it live..... so id suspect something comparable to
FreeBSD would work, provided theres a drive which i believe there is might
also work for you