Unable to build kdelibs3

Carmel carmel_ny at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:18:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:51:12 -0600
Adam Vande More <amvandemore at gmail.com> articulated:

> I hope you find a better solution, but mine was to pkg_delete * and
> rebuild.

That is the same advice I have been given on other forums also.

I will probably follow the same avenue that a colleague of mine did and
abandon FBSD until version 8.1 is released and then simply dump the
entire system and install the newer version. Then again, maybe I will
just wait until the updated version of KDE is released so as to
eliminate the hassle of updating a vast number of libraries, etc and
again experiencing another system failure. I have all ready invested way
too much time on this problem. This was the worst update I have
experienced in seven years with FBSD.

--

Carmel
carmel_ny at hotmail.com

"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

	Emo Philips