Installing FreeBSD on a USB stick.

Tim Judd tajudd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 17:26:24 UTC 2010

On 2/15/10, Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 4:55 AM, Fbsd1 <fbsd1 at a1poweruser.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.a1poweruser.com/usb.info.htm
>>

> Why does Websence think your site contains Potentially Unwanted Software?

Without even clicking his link, I've had past experience with a
"legit" website being marked unsafe by various engines out there.

1) Another site "sister" to them (by means of the same IP subnet
block) is truly unwanted, and it improperly marks a legit site bad.
This includes the SOA's DNS servers (I had this case)
2) The legit site is using an ad agency that is known to do bad stuff
with their banner ads.
3) A site with a vulnerable app (think wordpress or the notorious
"php" apps that are put out) that hasn't been patched.

And I agree with this 'Fbsd1' user (I wish 'Fbsd1' would update his
MTA with a real name) that since Christer is who uses the product, he
should look into it.

--TJ