NTOS: Timer fired even though it was canceled

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 08:55:49 UTC 2010

> Can you explain what you did in detail and it have something to do with ndis(4)?
> Did you ever used ndisgen(8)?

Last June I used ndisgen and my computer has been running fine since
then. When I saw the NTOS warning I emailed this list. When I got your
reply I removed if_bwi_ndis_load from /boot/loader.conf and the
warning went away. When I readded to /boot/loader.conf the warning was
*still* gone. Because this was the only change I made I assume that it
was an intermittent problem.