rpm trashed my system with linux so's

Steve Franks bahamasfranks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 04:05:42 UTC 2010

Yeah, I admit it, was really stupid of me to try.  All those linux
ports go willy-nilly running rpm's thru your system, so when
linux-flash-plugin-f10 crashed after install, I just *had* to hunt
down it's dependancies and try installing them.

Main thing is that portupgrade -f gamin is *not* putting fresh bsd
copies overtop the bad linux ones I stupidly installed, and anything
with gtk is now useless (shared object 'libselinux.so.1" not found,
required by "libgio-2.0.so.0"), which is pretty much everything.

Short of reinstalling everything from CD, do I have options?

Bugger.

Steve