[WORKAROUND] Re: /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/qt33: /usr/bin/ld: warning: libjpeg.so.10, needed by /usr/local/lib/libqt-mt.so, not found (try using -rpath or -rpath-link)

Ion-Mihai Tetcu itetcu at FreeBSD.org
Mon Feb 8 09:04:52 UTC 2010

On Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:49:11 +0100
Leslie Jensen <leslie at eskk.nu> wrote:

 [ .. ]

> >> Make output:
> >>

> >> /usr/bin/ld: warning: libjpeg.so.10, needed
> >> by /usr/local/lib/libmng.so, not found (try using -rpath or
> >> -rpath-link)
> >
> > portmaster graphics/libmng
> > portmaster x11/kdelibs3
> > portmaster --check-depends
> > portmaster -a
> >

> Thank you! It all build without problems :-)

A bump of PORTREVISION of libmng was missed, and because of that
portmaster didn't update it before trying for qt. I bumped it a few
minutes ago.

FreeBSD committer -> itetcu at FreeBSD.org, PGP Key ID 057E9F8B493A297B