using leds on laptop

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 21:56:42 UTC 2010

It is a Broadcom card and I need ndis to use it. I do not know if the light
is attached to the wireless card though (it appears next to the power and
charging lights)
ndis0: <Broadcom 802.11g Network Adapter> mem 0xf4700000-0xf4703fff irq 18
at device 0.0 on pci4
bge0: <Broadcom BCM5906 A2, ASIC rev. 0xc002> mem 0xf4600000-0xf460ffff irq
17 at device 0.0 on pci7