Why are YT vids on FreeBSD all about hacking MSN? (solved)

Xn Nooby xnooby at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 01:13:07 UTC 2010

I wanted to watch some videos about FreeBSD, so I went to Youtube and
searched on "FreeBSD".  Then I sorted by "Date Uploaded", and almost
all the videos uploaded recently are about hacking MSN.  I went to the
people's profiles, and they had no videos available.  I am guessing
that people are creating fake YT accounts to post a video that then
gets removed by YT.  It makes it impossible to find recent YT videos
about FreeBSD.

I just wondering if anyone else noticed this.

If you do the basic YT search sorted on "Relevance", you get really
old FreeBSD videos.

SOLVED:  I just noticed you can filter out "msn" from your results by
searching for "freebsd -msn".