ImageMagick, Djvu, and Perl-threaded - marked as IGNORE when updating

b. f. bf1783 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 27 12:54:54 UTC 2010

> > > Do you have in:
> > >
> > > etc/make.conf
> > >
> > > PERL_THREADED=true
> >
> > Perhaps I'm a little daft atm. Either way I want to be clear: Are you
> > saying the define needs to be in the make.conf so that it will build
> > correctly? It _does not_ actually look at what perl is installed?
> >
> > IF that is the case, then wtf? Either ImageMagick should be checking the
> > actual pkg installed, or the perl port should be defining this in the
> > make.conf, right? Seeing as perl already makes a define in make.conf...
> >
> > Meanwhile I'll check it out. Cheers
> Yep you need that line in make.conf

Who made this claim?  This is not some standard, user-configurable
knob -- it is only used by 5 ports, and each of them assigns a value
to it in the port Makefile.  It shouldn't be set in make.conf.  As for
why it isn't working in Da Rock's case, he hasn't answered any of the
questions I asked him earlier.

b.