Postfix and Gmail

Byung-Hee HWANG bh at izb.knu.ac.kr
Sat Dec 11 21:05:07 UTC 2010

Redd Vinylene <reddvinylene at gmail.com> 쓰시길:

> Anybody hooked their Postfix servers up with Gmail to use it as a client?
> I'm tired of all this using mutt on several boxes, setting up virtual MySQL
> accounts and domains with crap webapps. Figured I'd just use Gmail for it
> all and be done with it. Curious what sort of experiences y'all have though.

It's not impossible. There are several how-to documents. See
Google. What i found are:

[1] http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Postfix_configured_with_Gmail_SMTP
[2] http://souptonuts.sourceforge.net/postfix_tutorial.html

--
소여물 황병희(黃炳熙) | .. 출항 15분전..

"Mr. Corleone promises only to speak in your favor on this labor trouble as a
matter of friendship in return for your speaking in behalf of his client."
		-- Tom Hagen, "Chapter 1", page 61