ultradns issues?

jw011235 jw011235 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:05:14 UTC 2010

It's possible what you're seeing is related to DDOS attacks by
"anonymous" on UltraDNS (and others) in connection with all the
Wikileaks events this week. It's hard to say for certain given how
poorly most mainstream technical news is reported.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-30684_3-10421577-265.html

Regards,
Jason