OT: Open source will & testament software

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Wed Aug 4 18:51:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 03, 2010 at 08:33:58PM -0700, Robert wrote:
> I have been searching everywhere but am unable to find any open source
> software for creating a last will and testament.
>
> Does anyone know of any?
>
> Robert

	There actually are a some boiler-plate files of [[CANNED]] wills
	out there.  ---i found and filled one such out several years ago,
	but eventually deleted the file.  i figure that it really =is=
	worth paying $75 or so to some clerical type to fill it out,
	notarize, make copies, and whatever.

	=Or=, anything handwritten is likely to stand up in court.

	that's my dime's worth,

	gary

    The 7.83a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php
           http://journey.thought.org  99 44/100% Guaranteed Novel