Bacula 5.0 compiler error (crypto.c)
Brian A. Seklecki (NOC)
bseklecki at noc.cfi.pgh.pa.us
Thu Apr 29 11:51:52 UTC 2010
On Mon, 2010-04-26 at 09:48 -0400, Brian A. Seklecki (CFI NOC) wrote:
> On 4/26/2010 9:05 AM, Efren Bravo wrote:
> > I've OpenSSL 1.0.0 installed and ports up2date.
> > My server is on production, so, What do you think I should do in my case?
> Okay yea you'll need 5.0.1 and a copy of K&R or Stevens` APUE to help
> hold you down. 
5.0.2 was released two days ago and supposedly fixes bugs with ABI/API
breakage in OpenSSL 1.x.
This 5.0.2 version is primarily an important bug fix update to version
Please read the full ReleaseNotes.
As always, both the Director and Storage daemon must be upgraded at
the same time.
Older 5.0.x and 3.0.x File Daemons are compatible with the 5.0.2
Director and Storage daemons. There should be no need to upgrade older
Changes since 5.0.1
1502 1511 1517 1524 1527 1532 1536 1541 1549 1551 1553 1559 1560
- Probable fix for SD crash bug #1553
- Fix #1559 problem when restoring pruned jobs with a regexp
- Fix for bug #1560 bcopy cannot find Volume
- Fix cancel crash bug #1551
- Check if sql backend is thread-safe
- Correct Pool display in SD status. Fixes bug #1541
- Fix cancel crash reported by Stephen Thompson
- Rewind on close to fix #1549
- Remove closelog() in bpipe fixes bug #1536
- Fix #1517 about missing Base level in .level command
- Replace ASSERT in block.c with fail Job
- Fix database locking calling db_lock and returning from function
- Add missing db_unlock to bvfs_update_cache.
- Fix #1532 about permission on binaries
- Fix #1527 about deadlock during migration
- Another fix for OpenSSLv1
- Add -lrt to Solaris links
- Fix tls.c for OpenSSLv1
- Fix #1511 when trying to insert more than 50.000 directories in bvfs
- Fix plugin load not to stop if one plugin bad -- pointed out by James
- Remove --without-qwt from configure statement.
- Second correct fix to bug #1524 verify fails after adding or removing
- Fix bug #1524 verify fails after adding or removing files
- Apply fix suggested by Andreas in bug #1502 for mediaview column sort
- Fix OpenSSL 1.x problem in crypto.c on Fedora 12
- Display AllowCompress warning message only if compression used in
Thanks for using Bacula :-)
More information about the freebsd-questions