Postfix signal 11

Ron rg.lists at rzweb.com
Tue Apr 27 16:17:49 UTC 2010

After I did a big portupgrade on the April 25th, I am now getting a lot these...

+pid 53508 (conftest), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)
+pid 28553 (smtp), uid 125: exited on signal 11
+pid 28569 (smtp), uid 125: exited on signal 11
+pid 28657 (smtp), uid 125: exited on signal 11

..in my logs.  I've tried forcing a rebuild of postfix and all dependency to no avail.  I don't seem to be loosing any email.

I'm assuming it's postfix (I don't use sendmail), but I could be wrong.  Anyone know what this is or where I should start looking?  Did I not upgrade something correctly after the big changes?

Thanks