Wireless networking question

S Roberts stacey at vickiandstacey.com
Sun Apr 25 20:26:34 UTC 2010

Hello Chip,

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 12:10:40 -0700
Chip Camden <sterling at camdensoftware.com> wrote:

> On Apr 24 2010 23:51, S Roberts wrote:
> >
> > I believe its been bundled into the  libpciaccess port:
> > http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/libpciaccess/
> >

> Doesn't seem to be there, and google isn't being helpful.  A search of
> freshports.org didn't turn up anything either.  Searching freebsd.org
> only shows our conversation.

Hmmm.., you sure your ports system is installed / up-to-date there?

Do you have any of the docs that would have shipped with the notebook?
If not, I searched ASUS, and found a link to the English version manual
here:
http://support.asus.com/download/download.aspx?SLanguage=en-us&product=3&model=K72F&type=map&f_type=19

I've not downloaded it, so please see if there's anything that can
assist. There **are** other resources at the ASUS site - you just have
to use the menu on the right to select your particular model and review
the list of resources that gets returned..,

Hope this helps..,

Regards,

S Roberts