Wireless networking question

Kevin Kinsey kdk at daleco.biz
Sun Apr 25 20:23:00 UTC 2010

Chip Camden wrote:
> On Apr 24 2010 23:51, S Roberts wrote:
>> I believe its been bundled into the  libpciaccess port:
>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/ports/devel/libpciaccess/
>>

> Doesn't seem to be there, and google isn't being helpful.  A search of
> freshports.org didn't turn up anything either.  Searching freebsd.org
> only shows our conversation.

Likely your ports tree is rather out-of-date?  The port directory
is at /usr/ports/devel/libpciacess, and the import date on the Makefile
is May 2008.

Or, perhaps ports aren't installed?  Try:

$pkg_add -r \
ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/Packages-8-stable/devel/libpciaccess-0.10.6_1.tbz

Kevin Kinsey