lighten kernel

xyz harvey.two.face.kent at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 20:45:58 UTC 2010

Hi
Thank you for your answer
But "I can't believe" that lighten the kernel of useless drivers, saves
only few bytes, by removing whole useless modules (sound, ata/sata, agp...).
Furthermore, I think about free space that could be save too, in the
hard drive this time.
Why for the same configuration, linux kernel is lighter than the Freebsd
kernel? (3.2mo ; 33.9mo)
And, can you release your patch please?

Best regards