[ HEADS UP ] Ports unstable for the next 10 days

Chip Camden sterling at camdensoftware.com
Thu Apr 22 19:06:47 UTC 2010

On Apr 22 2010 18:11, Gabor PALI wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Chip Camden
> <sterling at camdensoftware.com> wrote:
> > I'm on 8.0-RELEASE amd64
>
> With a recently updated ports tree?  What is the $FreeBSD$ Id in the Makefile?
>
> :g

# $FreeBSD: ports/lang/ghc/Makefile,v 1.85 2010/04/21 19:53:03 pgj Exp $

Now I'm having another problem.  I was able to do portupgrade for
everything, but when I try to startx, xmonad complains about not haveing
limgmp.so.8, which is what the old math/libgmp4 port created.  I've done
a make clean/deinstall/reinstall of ghc and xmonad, but that didn't help.

--
Sterling (Chip) Camden | camdensoftware.com | chipstips.com | chipsquips.com