[OT] Was: Disabling DNS

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Tue Apr 20 22:00:28 UTC 2010

Hello all.

My English is not perfect at all since it is not my native language.
With that in mind.... I read the comments about the dummy word,
interpreted as a basic task, simple task.... In th eeffort of
learning... can you explain why you considered the comments
unfriendly and non-professional?

Thanks in advance

Jorge Biquez