[OT] Was: Disabling DNS

Sergio Tam tam.sergio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 21:12:01 UTC 2010

2010/4/20 Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at icsmx.com>:
> Hello all.
>
> My English is not perfect at all since it is not my native language. With
> that in mind.... I read the comments about the dummy word, interpreted as a
> basic task, simple task.... In th eeffort of learning... can you explain why
> you considered the comments unfriendly and non-professional?

dummy= idiot stupid retard moron dumb dumbass fool loser jerk jackass
asshole dork imbecile ass dunce slow tard ignorant silly dolt lame
retarded hyphy douchebag simpleton slut cretin bitch crazy dickhead
gay dipshit douche fag fucktard ignoramus dumbo dimwit dope dodo
blockhead doofus dumbbell dunderhead tool nitwit dullard foolish fat
annoying