IT Support And services

Streamlyn Technologies ask at stechnologies.co.za
Mon Apr 19 18:53:15 UTC 2010

Since its establishment in 2005 Streamlyn Technologies has actively and successfully been helping small to medium companies deal with:

Computer hardware and software hassles and needs by providing

Desktop Support
After installations computers are rarely checked nor is the software managed correctly, we therefore do
    Software updates
    Software licences management
    Hardware updates and network services
    End- user support/ 1st line support

Website Support Contracts
After a website is launched, it sometimes disappears off the radar because of a lack of updated content and/or a lack of harnessing the power of the web to generate more business.
Experience has shown that the most user-friendly web technology won’t even ensure an organisation promotes itself online. Some of the reasons are:

       Time is not being set aside to update the website on a frequent basis
        No one has been delegated to maintain the site or at least some parts of it
        Lack of knowledge and a fear of “breaking” the site when updates are required

We help companies realise the ROI on all the IT hardware and software. We also facilitate consumer intelligence as this will eradicate the misuse and under use of the IT resources

Database development and redesigns

Support Packages
Desktop Support

			                                        No Contract 	                 Organisation Support
		Rates
		Fixed Monthly Retainer (Excl.VAT) 		                     R 4800
		Hourly Fee (Excl. VAT)1 	                   R 385	                     R 300

Website and Online Support (Website marketing/updates/ Redesigns)
			                                                  No Contract 	        Organisation Support
		Rates
		Fixed Monthly Retainer (Excl.VAT) 		                            R 6100
		Hourly Fee (Excl. VAT)1 	                       R410

For further information email us at ask at stechnologies.co.za
or call us at 072 157 4542