libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpng.so.5" not found, required by "gnome-session"

Antonio Olivares olivares14031 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 00:33:42 UTC 2010

Thank you Anton for helping me.

The output of pkg_info -W /usr/local/bin/gnome-session is

pkg_info:  corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring
pkg_info:  corrupted record (pkgdep line without argument), ignoring

/usr/local/bin/gnome-session was installed by package gnome-session-2.26.2_1

The ports system report gnome 2.28 while this points to 2.26, is there
anything I can try?

Regards,

Antonio