denyhost: ERROR <Fault 1: "exceptions.KeyError:'timestamp'">

Jerry freebsd.user at seibercom.net
Thu Apr 15 17:32:59 UTC 2010

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 11:57:32 -0500, Adam Vande More
<amvandemore at gmail.com> articulated:

> On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 8:45 AM, Jerry <freebsd.user at seibercom.net>
> wrote:
>
> > This error message repeats anywhere from every hour to every three
> > or four hours. I cannot seem to decipher the pattern. Is this error
> > message something I should be worried about; and if so, how do I go
> > about correcting it?
>
> Just a guess but is the time correct on your box?

Yes it is. The error message does not seem to follow any easily
decipherable routine. For example, since 00:57 last night, the error
message was only displayed for: 07:57; 09:57; 10:57; 11:57; 12:57. The
other updates, done at one hour inclements were without incident.

I have no idea how to debug this problem, if it really is a problem.

--
Jerry
FreeBSD.user at seibercom.net