USB Powered Speakers

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Fri Apr 9 05:06:11 UTC 2010

On 04/08/10 23:23, Brodey Dover wrote:
> Now that I think about it and have more context as to how things are
> working. lshal output could be useful here as well.
>
> On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 12:21 AM, Brodey Dover <doverosx at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Can you provide some dmesg output please?
<snip>

http://www.joseph-a-nagy-jr.us/stuff/dmesg.out (64KB)
http://www.joseph-a-nagy-jr.us/stuff/lshal.out (80KB)

I couldn't find nothing in it referring to the speakers. Again, they are
only attached for power purposes (I didn't buy the speakers, they came
with a computer I bought from a friend). I don't see why they'd have any
sort of id attached to them.

Full info from the back of the speakers:

FLC Presario Speaker System

Input power: DC 5V 500mA

Also, that link for gphoto on FreeBSD 8 didn't have anything useful to
my situation. It dealt exclusively with digital cameras. I didn't see
anything that would apply to my situation, thanks for the link though as
I do have a digicam I eventually want to be able to pull pictures off of
from my computer instead of my parents.

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.