RootBSD?

Tom Ierna tom at shockergroup.com
Tue Apr 6 13:41:57 UTC 2010

On Apr 6, 2010, at 9:31 AM, Glen Barber wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> Tom Ierna wrote:
>> Anyone have any experience with RootBSD.net?
>>

> I've been using RootBSD for a few months now, and would give you nothing
> but positive feedback - however, your question isn't exactly specific.
>
> Is there anything in particular you need to know?

I was non-specific on purpose; I'm looking for any stories.

Also, if anyone has any other FreeBSD-friendly VPS companies they can recommend, that would be great.

I've looked on this page:
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/isp.html

Linux VPS vendors are a dime-a-dozen and I'm using a great one (Linode) for several servers that I don't need on FreeBSD.

Basically, I'm looking for a FreeBSD VPS vendor that's as highly regarded as Linode.

Thanks for your thoughts.