example C code for reading db hash files

Jim Sander jimsander at mac.com
Tue Apr 6 00:25:06 UTC 2010

Thank you - but unfortunately, that doesn't help (it was the first
place I checked actually) - I assume because of historical changes,
but possibly because I'm missing something obvious.

http://www.oracle.com/technology/documentation/berkeley-db/db/
api_reference/C/dbopen.html
	vs.
man 3 dbopen

Things are *completely* different. Is the "stock BSD" db.h different
than the Oracle db.h ?