svn commit problems with sourceforge due to svn

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Mon Apr 5 08:08:59 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'd like to commit my new release of sysutils/automounter to
the sourceforge svn repository, so that I can branch the release.

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem with OpenSSL:
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: OPTIONS of 'https://bsdadminscripts.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/bsdadminscripts/automounter': SSL negotiation failed: SSL disabled due to library version mismatch (https://bsdadminscripts.svn.sourceforge.net)

It seems svn is linked to both the base system version of OpenSSL
(0.9.8k) and the package (1.0.0):
> ldd /usr/local/bin/svn |grep ssl
	libssl.so.7 => /usr/local/lib/libssl.so.7 (0x801c8f000)
	libssl.so.6 => /usr/lib/libssl.so.6 (0x803242000)

I have no idea which version of OpenSSL is used by SF.

Does someone know a workaround/fix?

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?