skype webcam no device found

Programmer In Training pit at joseph-a-nagy-jr.us
Sat Apr 3 04:15:59 UTC 2010

On 04/02/10 22:41, Paul Procacci wrote:

> I'm in the same boat as you.  I just finished installing video4bsd + webcamd +
> skype, and skype isn't able to detect the webcam, while pwcview works fine.
>
> Anyone have any thoughts on the matter?

Wait, you just finished installing Skype? From where? The port is broken
because the package isn't retrievable. Do you have a copy you'd be
willing to share (you can send it directly to my email address, I have
no (known) limits and no box quotas).

--
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscribed.