just cloning

PJ af.gourmet at videotron.ca
Wed Sep 30 17:16:19 UTC 2009

Maybe this is what I really need since I want to set up 3 identical 7.2
computers and back them up and update as needed. This should assure a
minimum of headaches like what I have been experienceg lately.
This link
http://cabstand.com/usbflash.html
seems to be about right, but I'd like to get some opinions on what would
be the best way to go about this.
I assume that I must do one difinitive installation on 1 computer. Then
to clone, do I dump the partitions to a usb disk and restore to the
other two computers; or do I follow the instructions on the above link.
Obviously, it would be nice if it could be K.I.S.S.