IPFW with NAT

Scott X scott_2501 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 20:28:51 UTC 2009

Hello,
I am trying to add a  second firewall/NAT to my network for the purpose of using NAT's address redirection to point to my webserver behind the firewall.  So far I have a fresh install of FreeBSD and have recompiled the kernel with IPDIVERT and IPFIREWALL but NAT will not forward to my webserver, it will only forward to my development server.  I'm not sure how this could be.  I'm sure it's not an issue with the webserver because I already have an existing firewall with NAT that is functioning in a similar way.

Can anyone offer any advice on why I am seeing this behavior?