postfix + cyrus sasl: no go

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 17:44:54 UTC 2009

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 10:12:40 -0700 (PDT)
Colin Brace <cb at lim.nl> wrote:

> Jerry-107 wrote:
> >
> > 2) Post the contents of: /usr/local/lib/sasl2/smtpd.conf
> >

> Jerry, this file doesn't exist on my system.

Please, check the URL I sent previously. You have SASL2
configured incorrectly. It needs the smtpd.conf file to work correctly.
There is an abundance of documentation of the Postfix site describing
how to configure the file. Start with the URL I sent you.

You really should post on the Postfix forum for best results also.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Why you say you no bunny rabbit when you have little powder-puff tail?

	The Tasmanian Devil