Someone using eclipse PDT?

Sdävtaker sdavtaker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:52:20 UTC 2009

I could make freebsd work in FreeBSD the problem is it says it cant install
any plugin, so i cant fetch the PDT components, as far as i know netbeans
lacks a lot of functionalities in PHP or other scripting languages, anyway,
i will give it a shoot, thanks for reply

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:04, Pablo Mora <bidjan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I used eclipse for a while, but i prefer netbeans. Have you used it?
>
> http://www.freshports.org/java/netbeans/
>
> Sorry, but I never used eclipse on FBSD.
>
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 9:30 AM, Sdävtaker <sdavtaker at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi, i was wondering if someone coud install the PDT for eclipse, i can
> > successfull install eclipse from ports, but pdt is not a port and using
> the
> > standard procedure installing elcipse packages from the update tool
> fails.
> > Damian
> >

> --

> PGP KeyID: 0xC730A079
> Key fingerprint = F626 3C47 02F5 E43C 6620  8A1B E7A8 533B C730 A079
> gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys C730A079

>                      ASCII Ribbon Campaign
>      Against HTML e-mail & Microsoft Attachments
> FreeBSD Since 4.x & unixbsd.blogspot.com maintainer

Sdävtaker prays to Rikku goddess for a good treasure.