Killfiles (was Re: reporter on deadline seeks comment about reported security...)

Jonathan McKeown j.mckeown at ru.ac.za
Thu Sep 17 07:05:01 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 16 September 2009 16:59:27 Paul Schmehl wrote:
> --On Wednesday, September 16, 2009 06:08:50 -0500 Jerry <gesbbb at yahoo.com>

The backscatter is useful in a way, in that it confirms that my original
reasons for applying an ignore filter on Jerry's email address still apply,
but I wish a few more people would just ignore him as well. If he's not
trolling for angry responses, I find it hard to see what he's doing here at
all, given how little good he has to say about FreeBSD or the people involved
with it.