warning, 100pc Ot... almost

Gary Kline kline at thought.org
Thu Sep 17 04:51:11 UTC 2009

this is only to the few hundred of you guys who read the slice of my novel.  before i invest
another twenty minutes in it, i'd be much obliged how many of you would actually buy th ebook.
WEll, either ebook of pod. please answer only offlist; i'm asking here because this is where most
of you guys know me.

real question:  anybody know when the latest OOo package will be available? by sheer
carelessness i blew mine away.  the only pkg on good-day is the amd........

can anybody build me  a cp of OOo.311. i'm still running i386 7.1.   on ubuntu, only 2.4, :(

tx in advance,

gary

:wq
    The 5.67a release of Jottings: http://jottings.thought.org/index.php