[OFF?] Mac OX Driver

John Nielsen john at jnielsen.net
Mon Sep 14 01:09:48 UTC 2009

On Sep 13, 2009, at 8:22 PM, Mario Lobo <mlobo at digiart.art.br> wrote:

> On Sunday 13 September 2009 17:39:50 John Nielsen wrote:
>
>> origins. Snow Leopard may be your friend.
>>
>> JN
>
> What do you mean by that, John? What help can I get from Snow Leopard?

Your only stated OS requirement other than your soundcard working was
64-bit support, and Snow Leopard provides that (even more than its
predecessors). If the mac driver for your card still works in that
version then it might fit the bill. Of course if you have other
requirements or preferences then it may not, I was just throwing it
out as an idea.