[OFF?] Mac OX Driver

Mario Lobo mlobo at digiart.art.br
Sun Sep 13 18:53:51 UTC 2009

Sorry to put a lame question here but I need a little feedback as to keep my
hopes up or bury them.

I have an old sound board (echo gina20) that I need to keep using (for $$$
reasons), but I also must upgrade my OSes to 64 bits. There are XP 32bit
drivers but no XP 64bit ones for it. There are no Gina20 drivers for freebsd
but there IS a Mac OS X driver for it!.

Is it possible to use a Mac driver on FreeBSD? Has this ever been tried or
done? should I bury my hopes?

Thanks,
--
Mario Lobo