FreeBSD commands... refcard

Manolis Kiagias sonicy at otenet.gr
Fri Sep 11 09:21:45 UTC 2009

Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In some Linux mailing list of Cuba I'm subscribed to, I just stumbled
> over this Debian GNU/Linux Reference Card: http://xinocat.com/refcard/
> which is available in many languages. This would be very helpfull for my
> wife which 'must' ( :-)) run FreeBSD on her laptop. Is there something
> like this for FreeBSD, and even in Spanish? Thanks
>
> 	matthias

It wouldn't be difficult to do something similar. Looking at the Greek
version of the debian card, most commands are basic ones with similar
function in FreeBSD. We could replace the apt-get section with commands
from the ports system and pkg_* and the /etc/init.d/ section with
/etc/rc.d and /usr/local/etc/rc.d.

I'll try to make up an  initial English version this weekend.